1. CLEANING WIPES/CLEANING SOLUTION
You do need to check with your campus on this one, since you'll likely be using their furniture. My mom's sister Kendra suggested Macrban 24. It is a sanitizing spray you can use with paper towels to sanitize.
2. WASHABLE MASKS, LOTS OF 'EM
3. GUM OR MINTS
4. YOUR OWN MINI FRIDGE, IF YOU CAN
5. HANDSOAP AND MINI HAND SANITIZERS
6. FIRST AID KIT AND OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDS
That's it for today. I know some colleges and universities are planning to cut the school year short, so consider how much you're packing and how long it will take you to pack up to leave!
Have any more suggestions? Please leave them in the comments below!