Below is a collection of YouTube videos that are perfect for this season. I have added text to clarify where needed.
Bunny from Grav3yardGirl is one of my favorite people to watch in this season because she and I have a similar love for Halloween. I love watching her treat bag hauls. She lives in Texas and always has a huge treat bag to give to her trick or treaters! She's done these for years, so you can binge them!
I've recently gotten into Sierra Schultzzie and she has been doing some fun Halloween content. There are a ton of YouTubers who are doing Halloween costume videos right now.
Honestly, any Loey Lane video is perfect for Halloween. She reads scary stories and Creepy Pastas, so it's a must for this season!
Hailey Reese is also another great person to look at for Halloween content. She talks about hauntings and sometimes will read subscriber stories.
I debated adding Eleanor Neale to this because she mostly covers true crime. This isn't meant as any disrespect. I am personally fascinated year round with learning more about cases and how the police have and are working to solve them. She also gives the "no disrespect" disclaimer before she covers the story. She has covered solved and unsolved murders with good and bad endings.
This is just a small collection of some of my favorite gamers and their scary games playthroughs. Markiplier has a "3 Scary Games" series on his channel. Daz doesn't post a ton of horror game content, but Jack does.
Be advised that these guys do curse so, if you aren't OK with that, don't watch them! I would recommend that you look for a good horror game or horror game series playthrough to watch this season!
1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Probably just hearing things and thinking that I'm not alone.
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
7. Are you superstitious?
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thriller movies. They have much more substance than gore films, which are usually just about how much blood can be spilled in each scene. I think those films are questionable and promote a kind of weird scare factor in people.
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
13. Do you get scared easily?
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Probably something simple like a witch or a vampire.
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
It depends on how scary the horror movie is. If recent horror movies are the case, no. I can usually sleep fine after watching something scary.
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
I get scared if people scare me in real life, but I also love to do the scaring as well!
26. Favorite scary book?
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I don't know. I was a child. I can tell you that the first horror movies I watched were the Amityville Horror Films.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I honestly don't know if I'm going to "be" anything. I have a few options. For trunk-or-treat, I think I am going as "Ariel."
30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.