I've been keeping a keen eye on my Twitter feed, and I saw a blogger, Amanda Burnett, who was asking if anyone was interested in doing an Autumn questions tag on their blog! It has been a while since I've been tagged. Since everything was so micro-planned for Blogtober, I decided to wait until this month to share my answers. I hope you'll enjoy my answers and you will participate if I've tagged you!
So, thank you to Amanda for tagging me. Visit her blog here: www.itsamandaburnett.wordpress.com.
Keep reading for the rules, the questions, and my answers!
AUTUMN QUESTIONS TAG RULES
1) List these rules in your post, so that everyone is clear on what to do!
2) Include the creator’s link (www.laurenannbeauty.com) and also whoever nominated you! If you're reading this now and are going to participate in the tag, you would mention me, Gabrielle Allison from www.TheOpinionatedOne.com.
3) Answer the questions and tag at least 3 other people (include their links to help with their DA?)
1) What’s your favorite thing about Autumn?
2) Did you take part in Blogtober?
3) Favorite Autumnal Drink?
4) Favorite Autumn Candle?
5) Favorite item of clothing for Autumn?
6) Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?
7) What did you do on Halloween?
1) My favorite thing about Autumn is that it is a lot cooler than the summer. I live in North Carolina, which is in the Southern U.S. It gets hot in the summer, but worse, it gets humid. That means that a day that's only about 80 degrees Fahrenheit can feel like it is hotter than 100 degrees! The cool weather is my jam!
2) I did take part in blogtober! I think I have found a healthy balance for my time. I had time to write and plan, which is important. I am happy that it wasn't too overwhelming!
3) My favorite Autumn drink would be Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato with Almond Milk and Cinnamon. I like it iced! If I am making my own drink, I would choose regular coffee with hazelnut creamer and a spoon full of sugar.
4) My current favorite Autumn candle is Hazelnuet Cream. It is a knock-off brand candle that I got at my local Walmart! I also really like cinnamon and apple scents for this time of year!
5) My favorite fall clothing item are sweaters. They are cozy!
6) I decorated my home for Halloween, and I think the hubby and I will probably be putting up Christmas decorations pretty soon. We do this because we are about three hours away from our family, so we always travel to see them on Thanksgiving and Christmas, so we like to have some time to enjoy our decorations!
7) For Halloween, we went out to eat and got some amazing ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery. If you have one near by and haven't tried it yet, I recommend the Birthday Cake Remix! We were going to hand out candy, but we just don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters where we live, so we decided against it this year.
WHO I'M TAGGING
1. Brianna - Briana Marie Lifestyle
2. Tori - Inspired by Tor
3. Lauren - My Favorite Job Title Is Mom
4. ANYONE READING THIS!
Take part in this tag (which I've modified to work after Halloween) and let us know all about your Autumn and your plans this fall!
This year, I decided to really challenge myself and do Blog-Tober, but I also decided to create my first-ever challenge for Twitter. I created a question or topic for each day of October so that myself and other bloggers could be festive on social media and our blogs.
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 1-7 ANSWERS
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 8-14 ANSWERS
OCT. 8 | FAVORITE FALL DRINK
OCT. 9 | FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL
OCT. 10 | WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR?
OCT. 11 | PUMPKINS OR APPLES?
OCT. 12 | FAVORITE HALLOWEEN COSTUME
OCT. 13 | FAVORITE DISNEY VILLAIN
OCT. 14 | DO YOU LIKE HAUNTED HOUSES?
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 15-21 ANSWERS
OCT. 15 | FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE
OCT. 16 | FAVORITE FALL MEMORY
OCT. 17 | FAVORITE FALL DECOR ITEM
OCT. 18 | FAVORITE HALLOWEEN JOKE
OCT. 19 | FAVORITE HALLOWEEN SONG
OCT. 20 | FIRE PIT OR FIRE PLACE?
OCT. 21 | SCARIEST HALLOWEEN MEMORY
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 22-31 ANSWERS
OCT. 22 | DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
OCT. 23 | PRETTY LITTLE LIARS OR SCREAM QUEENS?
OCT. 24 | FAVORITE VILLAIN OF ALL TIME
OCT. 25 | WOULD YOU SLEEP IN A GRAVEYARD?
OCT. 26 | FAVORITE CLASSIC MONSTER
OCT. 27 | BIGGEST FEAR
OCT. 28 | WHAT HALLOWEEN MONSTER WOULD YOU BE?
OCT. 29 | CREEPIEST STORY YOU'VE HEARD
OCT. 30 | FAVORITE ADDAMS FAMILY MEMBER
OCT. 31 | HALLOWEEN PLANS
Thanks so much for reading all of my Tweet-tober answers. I am also thankful for those of you who participated in this tag challenge! Maybe, just maybe, you can expect another tag in December!
Ahhhh fall. There's nothing like lighting a candle, cuddling up on the couch, and enjoying a hot cup of coffee (or cocoa) after work! One of my favorite things about candles are their associations with the seasons. There are so many amazing candle scents that you need to put into your life this fall.
Here they are:
There are so many great fall scents for candles, I think that these are my favorites. I also really like scents like marshmallow, but I don't know if the smell is strong enough to really permeate your home or apartment enough to give you the sense of all when you smell them.
Do you have any suggestions for candles I should try this fall? If so, please leave them below!
LEGAL: All photos are my own or taken from Pixabay, a creative commons website that requires no attribution for photo use.