I was nominated for this one by Jessica from loveinjune16.wordpress.com! We have formed a unique friendship as we support one another in our blogging and social media efforts!
This one is about answering 73 questions!!! Apparently this one was inspired by Vogue Magazine and asks you these questions to really get to know you! Then you nominate 12 people!!!! That's a lot of people, so I'll try my best to meet the requirement.
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
For the drink, I usually get a grande caramel macchiato with almond milk (my lovely coffee order is pictured to the left)! I sometimes get some extra caramel drizzle, too!
I'm a fan of the lemon poundcake and have been known to order that from time to time!
2. What does your workstation look like?
3. Favorite food?
4. Favorite Author?
Edgar Allan Poe
5. What do you think of open relationships?
6. Favorite video game?
My favorite video game is Fallout 4, but I love the series as a whole. Check out this quick video from my Twitch stream!
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Slushie or Snow Cone
8. Favorite movie?
School of Rock
9. Favorite book?
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice I’ve ever received?
What you tolerate is what you worry about
13. What project are you working on right now?
This LONG post! Haha!
14. Favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
16. Dream job?
To make a living off of content creation either on my blog or on YouTube!
17. Play any sports?
No, and I really didn't play many growing up!
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes. I have a B.A. in Mass Communications with concentrations in Journalism, Radio, and TV/Multimedia. I have a concentration in Creative Writing.
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post?
21. What do you like to collect?
Skulls/Sugar Skulls (not real, the decorative kind)!
22. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Motivated, unstoppable, beautiful
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
I don't know. Maybe I would be a rap duo with my husband, Jonathan. We would be "GJAllison, We Da Best!"
24. Who was the last person you DM?
25. Whats on top of your wish list right now?
Probably a shopping spree!
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My family, as always!
29. What has been the best thing that happened to you this month?
30. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I got to fellowship with some of my coworkers over coffee and breakfast!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Taking my bra off at the end of the day!
32. Favorite season?
33. Favorite holiday?
Halloween. Jonathan and I DIYed this couples costume a few years ago. Sorry for the quality :)
34. What fictional character do you relate most to?
Merida from Brave. I am and always will be very strong willed, and I've been bad in the past about letting what I want get in the way of what is best. However, I feel like I'm much more mature than I used to be and I take people's lives and feelings as it relates to my decisions into account more than I used to.
35. Do you like surprises?
36. Whats the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My mom threw a bit of a surprise party for me when I was in college. She managed to keep it a secret from me by working with my roommate to coordinate when she could get into our sorority house to set it up. I'm usually not easy to surprise, but that one got me.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given to someone else?
I think it was Jonathan's 21st birthday where I gave him 21 gifts throughout the day. I loved that one and I think that was probably the best thing I've been able to do in the way of surprises.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
I used to, but I'm wanting to get back into it on a regular basis.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
Probably Reese's cheesecake
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favorite food?
Dumplings (even though I'm from the south)!
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
That's a tie between Ketchup and Ranch Dressing
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday, what are you eating?
Whatever I'm dreaming about because I ain't awake at 4 a.m. on a Saturday.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
The Art of Not Being A Terrible Human Being
48. Best Animated Film?
Hercules or Aladdin
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Maybe like a painting class?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Never done this, but I don't think it would be a good idea to go to bars and drink a lot on a first date.
52. Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
Hmmmm...I don't know.
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name 3 things that can always be found in your purse?
Keys, some form of money, and lipstick
55. Favorite drink?
Pepsi Max Taste
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
I really don't know. Maybe like a knight or something?
57. Kittens or puppies?
I refuse to choose. I have one of each and they're both awesome :)
58. Favorite Sushi roll?
59. What lipstick do you use?
Jeffree Star's Liquid Lipstick in the shade Calabassas.
60. What foundation do you use?
I've been using the Joah Truly Yours Foundation lately.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don't really have one.
63. Favorite Disney Character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Probably School of Rock, my favorite.
66. Movie that made you cry?
Boy in the Striped Pajamas or My Girl
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
Dead or Alive? Elvis Presley
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Walking on Sunshine!
69. What's your favorite animal?
70. Favorite Illustrator?
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Probably Jeremy, my best friend who lives in Georgia. But I can't remember if he likes coffee...
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Face mask, watch a movie, or hang out with my hubby!
Thank you for reading all of my 73 answers!
I plan on nominating my blogger friends from Instagram, so please feel free to add any of us to your Instagram!
My Nominees are:
1- Lauren: https://www.laurenyloves.co.uk/
2- Thoughts Parsed: http://www.thoughtsparsed.com/
3- Deandra from https://theblackprincessdiaries.com/
That's it! I don't have many blogger friends! If you want to be friends, add me on social media. Find my links below!
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
My favorite Christmas film is probably How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I can't remember, but I'm sure it happened at some point. I live in the United States in the south, so we don't get much snow around Christmas, but usually get some around January.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
We usually spend holidays with our family in North Carolina
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I really like the Christmas song "So This is Christmas (The War is Over)" by John Lennon. It is really weird, but I like it because of the kids singing in the background because I just think it is so cute!
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
When I was growing up, we would go to our family get-together and Santa would visit. He always brought my brother and I a present and that present was always a game that we could all play together before we went to bed. We also always received Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. Those are the only presents we opened!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I am looking forward to making some Christmas treats, watching Christmas movies, and enjoying time with my family and my husband's family!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. My mom always had terrible allergies, so we got a fake one. Now that I am married and have my own home, I still use a fake one. I worry my allergies will also flare up but, more importantly, I like that my fake tree is pre-lit so I don't have to bother testing Christmas lights every year.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
My favorite holiday food is sausage balls. They are sausage mixed with cheese and flour. We traditionally have them the morning of and sometimes the night before Christmas. I really miss my brother, who is in Thailand right now, but his absence means more sausage balls for me!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I LOVE to give gifts and sometimes I get sad when I can't give people exactly what I feel they deserve. You can ask my husband, I will go into all out tears! However, I love to show people I love them and know what they love and show them that I listen to their needs and hopes!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I honestly don't know. I was really jazzed when I received an iPod touch when they first came out. I was kind of shocked my mom got me and my brother one because she is a single parent and they were quite expensive!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to visit New York or somewhere similar during the holidays. I just think of all of the shops and lights and even snow would be so beautiful, even though I hate snow and ice (because it is slippery here)!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I would say I have good days and bad days. I can wrap presents well, but I really struggle one some days and on some packages that are shaped strangely.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Probably all of the baking and cooking with family!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
My mom and grandparents told me! But, at that moment, I realized the truth about the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Leprechauns at that moment as well.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make them sometimes and I try to stick to them, but I don't beat myself up if I falter.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The holidays are special because everyone is so happy and cheerful and I get to see my family and friends. I love giving and receiving is always nice too!
This year, I decided to really challenge myself and do Blog-Tober, but I also decided to create my first-ever challenge for Twitter. I created a question or topic for each day of October so that myself and other bloggers could be festive on social media and our blogs.
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 1-7 ANSWERS
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 8-14 ANSWERS
OCT. 8 | FAVORITE FALL DRINK
OCT. 9 | FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL
OCT. 10 | WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR?
OCT. 11 | PUMPKINS OR APPLES?
OCT. 12 | FAVORITE HALLOWEEN COSTUME
OCT. 13 | FAVORITE DISNEY VILLAIN
OCT. 14 | DO YOU LIKE HAUNTED HOUSES?
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 15-21 ANSWERS
OCT. 15 | FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE
OCT. 16 | FAVORITE FALL MEMORY
OCT. 17 | FAVORITE FALL DECOR ITEM
OCT. 18 | FAVORITE HALLOWEEN JOKE
OCT. 19 | FAVORITE HALLOWEEN SONG
OCT. 20 | FIRE PIT OR FIRE PLACE?
OCT. 21 | SCARIEST HALLOWEEN MEMORY
TWEET-TOBER | OCT. 22-31 ANSWERS
OCT. 22 | DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
OCT. 23 | PRETTY LITTLE LIARS OR SCREAM QUEENS?
OCT. 24 | FAVORITE VILLAIN OF ALL TIME
OCT. 25 | WOULD YOU SLEEP IN A GRAVEYARD?
OCT. 26 | FAVORITE CLASSIC MONSTER
OCT. 27 | BIGGEST FEAR
OCT. 28 | WHAT HALLOWEEN MONSTER WOULD YOU BE?
OCT. 29 | CREEPIEST STORY YOU'VE HEARD
OCT. 30 | FAVORITE ADDAMS FAMILY MEMBER
OCT. 31 | HALLOWEEN PLANS
Thanks so much for reading all of my Tweet-tober answers. I am also thankful for those of you who participated in this tag challenge! Maybe, just maybe, you can expect another tag in December!