THE CHRISTMAS TAG 2018Read Now
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
My favorite Christmas film is probably How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I can't remember, but I'm sure it happened at some point. I live in the United States in the south, so we don't get much snow around Christmas, but usually get some around January.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
We usually spend holidays with our family in North Carolina
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I really like the Christmas song "So This is Christmas (The War is Over)" by John Lennon. It is really weird, but I like it because of the kids singing in the background because I just think it is so cute!
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
When I was growing up, we would go to our family get-together and Santa would visit. He always brought my brother and I a present and that present was always a game that we could all play together before we went to bed. We also always received Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. Those are the only presents we opened!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I am looking forward to making some Christmas treats, watching Christmas movies, and enjoying time with my family and my husband's family!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. My mom always had terrible allergies, so we got a fake one. Now that I am married and have my own home, I still use a fake one. I worry my allergies will also flare up but, more importantly, I like that my fake tree is pre-lit so I don't have to bother testing Christmas lights every year.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
My favorite holiday food is sausage balls. They are sausage mixed with cheese and flour. We traditionally have them the morning of and sometimes the night before Christmas. I really miss my brother, who is in Thailand right now, but his absence means more sausage balls for me!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I LOVE to give gifts and sometimes I get sad when I can't give people exactly what I feel they deserve. You can ask my husband, I will go into all out tears! However, I love to show people I love them and know what they love and show them that I listen to their needs and hopes!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I honestly don't know. I was really jazzed when I received an iPod touch when they first came out. I was kind of shocked my mom got me and my brother one because she is a single parent and they were quite expensive!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to visit New York or somewhere similar during the holidays. I just think of all of the shops and lights and even snow would be so beautiful, even though I hate snow and ice (because it is slippery here)!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I would say I have good days and bad days. I can wrap presents well, but I really struggle one some days and on some packages that are shaped strangely.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Probably all of the baking and cooking with family!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
My mom and grandparents told me! But, at that moment, I realized the truth about the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Leprechauns at that moment as well.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make them sometimes and I try to stick to them, but I don't beat myself up if I falter.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The holidays are special because everyone is so happy and cheerful and I get to see my family and friends. I love giving and receiving is always nice too!
Leave a Reply.