I've been keeping a keen eye on my Twitter feed, and I saw a blogger, Amanda Burnett, who was asking if anyone was interested in doing an Autumn questions tag on their blog! It has been a while since I've been tagged. Since everything was so micro-planned for Blogtober, I decided to wait until this month to share my answers. I hope you'll enjoy my answers and you will participate if I've tagged you!
So, thank you to Amanda for tagging me. Visit her blog here: www.itsamandaburnett.wordpress.com.
Keep reading for the rules, the questions, and my answers!
AUTUMN QUESTIONS TAG RULES
1) List these rules in your post, so that everyone is clear on what to do!
2) Include the creator’s link (www.laurenannbeauty.com) and also whoever nominated you! If you're reading this now and are going to participate in the tag, you would mention me, Gabrielle Allison from www.TheOpinionatedOne.com.
3) Answer the questions and tag at least 3 other people (include their links to help with their DA?)
1) What’s your favorite thing about Autumn?
2) Did you take part in Blogtober?
3) Favorite Autumnal Drink?
4) Favorite Autumn Candle?
5) Favorite item of clothing for Autumn?
6) Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?
7) What did you do on Halloween?
1) My favorite thing about Autumn is that it is a lot cooler than the summer. I live in North Carolina, which is in the Southern U.S. It gets hot in the summer, but worse, it gets humid. That means that a day that's only about 80 degrees Fahrenheit can feel like it is hotter than 100 degrees! The cool weather is my jam!
2) I did take part in blogtober! I think I have found a healthy balance for my time. I had time to write and plan, which is important. I am happy that it wasn't too overwhelming!
3) My favorite Autumn drink would be Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato with Almond Milk and Cinnamon. I like it iced! If I am making my own drink, I would choose regular coffee with hazelnut creamer and a spoon full of sugar.
4) My current favorite Autumn candle is Hazelnuet Cream. It is a knock-off brand candle that I got at my local Walmart! I also really like cinnamon and apple scents for this time of year!
5) My favorite fall clothing item are sweaters. They are cozy!
6) I decorated my home for Halloween, and I think the hubby and I will probably be putting up Christmas decorations pretty soon. We do this because we are about three hours away from our family, so we always travel to see them on Thanksgiving and Christmas, so we like to have some time to enjoy our decorations!
7) For Halloween, we went out to eat and got some amazing ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery. If you have one near by and haven't tried it yet, I recommend the Birthday Cake Remix! We were going to hand out candy, but we just don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters where we live, so we decided against it this year.
WHO I'M TAGGING
1. Brianna - Briana Marie Lifestyle
2. Tori - Inspired by Tor
3. Lauren - My Favorite Job Title Is Mom
4. ANYONE READING THIS!
Take part in this tag (which I've modified to work after Halloween) and let us know all about your Autumn and your plans this fall!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and I would normally celebrate a bit differently than I am this year. So, this year, I have a bit of a different plan. Check out below for my Halloween plans and check out some of my dream Halloween plans after that.
Without further ado, keep reading for more about my plans:
BUT FIRST, COFFEE
The bags were left over from my Mother-in-Law's 50th birthday party several months ago. I made the tags with scrapbook paper. I also wrote some cute little punny saying on the inside of them. I hope all of my coworkers really liked them!
THROUGHOUT THE DAY
TAKE A WALK IN THE FALL AIR
LISTEN TO MY FAVORITE TRUE CRIME YOUTUBE CHANNELS
I will also be catching up on scary stories and paranormal investigations from LoeyLane and Hailey Reese. I've linked their channel's URLs to their names, so click and check out some of their videos. Also, please subscribe to support them if you like their content. They are all fabulous and do such a good job with their research!
I usually like to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, but last year I only got two and bought a ton of candy that ended up going to waste. So this year, unfortunately, we've decided not to hand out candy. I'm hoping that we one day live in a place that has a ton of trick-or-treaters so we can do something nice for the local children! I'm talking Grav3yardgirl big!
MAKE DINNER AND SNACKS
MINI MOVIE MARATHON
Those are the extent of our plans this Halloween. I promised I would talk a little bit about my dream Halloween plans. I would really like to one day throw a murder mystery Halloween party. However, if I do this, I want it to be big and really nice. I'm talking catered, in a nice place we rent out, etc.
I just love the idea of a murder mystery dinner party. It is fun and everyone gets fed!
What are you doing this Halloween, or what have you done? Let me know in the comments below.